Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I stated that the quote I gave did not apply to cases of rape, because, by definition, the woman in question didn't have a choice in the matter of having ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: All nighter Nov. 29

    My parents probably won't let me, and I have church Sunday mornings. So I'll have to stay up as late as possible on the 28th. And every other night, for ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    ...but majority wins. Who will protect the minority against a tyranny of the majority? It's a flaw of democracy. If 51% of Americans voted that all african americans would be ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Wonderful Word Wars

    Want to play word wars with somebody? Meet up here! I'm leaving soon, so I can't play at the moment, but I thought it would be nice to have all ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republican question

    The United States has consistently kept to a code of wartime morals and leniency to the losers. Have you been reading what's been going on in Syria and Pakistan? Palestine? ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    One thing that a friend of mine said very much backs up what I view. It does not apply to two cases: Rape and a situation where the mother's life ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ban Gay Marriage

    The idea of gay marriage just seems wierd to me, but other than the gut feeling, I think that the ammendment should not be passed.

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Favorite NaNo Bits and Pieces

    In Aaron's first encounter with the Ocani... ...the water that formed her body flowing about, as if it was trapped in a vase. Ocani is an Oceanid, a race of ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    The woman died. I have officially broken the "show don't tell" rule.

    Nov 3, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    You know what? It's November in the earlier time zones, and I have a disadvantage because I have a retreat until Monday. It's cheating time!

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    One other thing: It's really annoying to see a character talk like this: Thou art a mighty warrior. and also this: Define normal.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    It's and official event. You should try it. It's a lot of writing, caffine, and [s]torture[/s] fun.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Icons

    I liked "THE PLOT BUNNIES ATE MY BRAIN", under the second link.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Swottielottie! Don't cheat! My word count: -30 Don't ask.

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    It's called National Novel Writing Month. Basically, write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November. It'll help motivate me when I have a more clear goal in sight.

    Oct 28, 2008


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera