-
Re: Stupid Questions
This is an actual conversation I had when I was in a mall: "Are these the elavators that go up?"
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: USA's Best President
Also, I love/hate Jackson. I mean... he basically pioneered the position of "president" as being more than somebody who simply presides. Brilliant man! Knew how to take power and keep ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: USA's Best President
I think the teddy bear was named after him. It was. See, Roosavelt hunted, and a friend brought him a baby grizzly bear to shoot and stuff. He refused, saying ...
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: 1000 Posts and The Scribe!
Nice work, Trident! I wonder if I have 1000 posts... EDIT: Yep. Coming up on 2000.
Nov 19, 2008 -
Re: Why Iraq?
WMDs were a big reason. That turned out to be untrue. Also, the government was corrupt and Bush felt the need to step in. I think there was belief that ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: YWS Over The Years
I'm old. I joined while the ant-eater was still around. Hey, will there be a chimped out version of the new layout?
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: USA's Best President
Who is your faavorite president and why? Oh, and I would like to point out that Barack Obama isn't president yet and is thus inelligable for this debate. Please understand. ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: trying again?
This is one of those summaries that I'd expect to hear little girls saying "aww" at the end. It's interesting. My only concern is your ability to make it long ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Young man/woman, is taken away from home, some friend dies, they save someone etc... Let's see isn't one of these INKHEART...LOTRI...STARWARS....ODYSEUS...MANY OTHER FANTASY/SCIFI STORIES. True. That'
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Should you give change to the homeless?
Flemzo, that is a very nice story. Thank you for sharing. Penguin, how do you know that they put it on themselves? Flemzo's example showed that the man was a ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Republican question
It is true that Washington disapproved of parties, but that's what it said on the screen. I guess that's how they chose to group him. Gadi, while I respect that ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Great idea, or just plain stupid?
As long as you plan to catagorize it as a comedy, then yes, that would be cool. If you want to make this a non-comedy, high fantasy novel, then flush ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Writing for Publishing?
I am very excited about the publishing world, but writing solely to be published? Absolutly not. So far, I've sent in just one devotion for publication. Thunder and his pure ...
Nov 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10. Interesting, but it could be better.
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: YWS Members Quiz Questions and Answers
... I am very ashamed of you, Kitty. You have betrayed me and not used me in a single one of those questions. Shame on you.
Nov 14, 2008
