-
Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?
I've seen ten people with Twilight t-shirts today. I can't stand it.
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: 50pts. for the Correct Answer to Fiction Question
I would have said the narrative character. Point of view character? If I had taken a class like that and learned these terms, I would have gotten it. I wish ...
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter
I'm back after reading Twilight . ... You know how there are some books that you hate so much that you wonder why you're reading it? Yeah. That's what Twilight ...
Nov 26, 2008 -
Re: Evil Humans
Evil? Absolutly not. Accoring to the Bible(forgot the verse), young children, especially babies, can't sin, as they have not discovered the difference between right and wrong. It is not until ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Why *did* the chicken cross the road?
Oh, so you posted your topic first? Whoops. But mine is funnier. It features Sarah Palin, John McCain, and Barack Obama. But my favorite is Sarah Palin's: Before the chicken ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: Has the standard of books been lowered in the past few years
But what makes the books mentioned more fun than others? Initially, I'd say that they're easy to read, but after reading Eragon, Eldest, and half of Brisingr, they really, really ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
15 minutes of shame in your pants.
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: YWS: More International Than Ever
It's cool how you can make out the shape of the US with all the blobs. You can even see Florida! (For those of you who don't live in the ...
Nov 22, 2008 -
Re: I feel so proud!
... How many does it take for that to happen?
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Evolution: Scientific?
I am Christian, for the record, but I believe in evolution. Need me to explain? I think it went something like this: God made animals, plants, etc. They were given ...
Nov 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 Hilarious!
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: How would you pronounce this?
Ah-lan. "Ah", as in, breathe out, and "lan", like "lawn".
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 I know that story!
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Okay....I am extremly tired of that
IMVU? What's that?
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
3/10. Didn't make very much sense.
Nov 20, 2008
