Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Definetly the characters. Love 'em.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Pure Awesomness Award

    Coincidentally, thunderdude, out of all our 7000+ members, was the one mentioned by me here: [watch video] ...coincidence? I think not! *gasp* PUBLICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, excuse me for a moment while

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Pure Awesomness Award

    *whispers* Wiseman, hold up. You'll get your turn. Eventually. Oh, and all ceremonies are on fridays. That's because fridays are pure awesomeness.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fantasy debate J.R.R Tolkien

    I think that mythology is a great source of ideas for fantasy. In fact, I think that that's where everybody should be getting ideas from. Mythology is a perfectly valid ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Medicine = God?

    lukas, I'd like to ask for your religion as well. And see my earlier argument. God gave us a perfect world, but we kept messing it up. None of our ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Salesman Trampled to Death

    Of course, Obama is at fault. Not sure how, give me some time to figure it out but I figure if the liberals can hold Bush responsible for starting hurricanes, ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Medicine = God?

    Manny, what is your religion? I would like to know for debating purposes. Anywho... Manny, no, God will not fix every problem on this earth. He gave us a perfect ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Pure Awesomness Award

    I would like to welecome all of you to the first ceremony of the official Pure Awesomeness Award. Please take your seats. *Lights dim as YWS members take their seats* ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are cliches a bad thing?

    Don't forget Eragon. :backtotopic: I think that cliches should be avoided, but if they must be used, combine them with original elements.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Medicine = God?

    God made the science that the scientists that made medicine discovered. In one small aspect, perhaps. But really, God is so much more than...medicine.

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Realistic guys/relationships

    How quickly would a guy forgive if he knew something external was causing a person to act annoying? Guys will forgive pretty quickly, but if things repeat, then they get ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    only 4 for Twilight ... so far After Midnight Sun, there shouldn't be more. That would just be overmilking the fan base. If there's no more story, stop writing it.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    Yes, it's Peeta. But it's pronounced the same. I think so, at least.

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    what exactly is thanksgiving about? I'm curious. Well, it's a day to give thanks for everything that we have. This next bit is historical: What is commonly called "The First ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    The Hunger Games is one of the best books I've read. I don't say that lightly. It all starts in a post apocolyptic world where food is scarce. As a ...

    Nov 27, 2008


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights