Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: What's Better?

    I can't decide. Therefore, I vote Pat.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books You Read This Year

    Brisingr by Christopher Paolini AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* OK, I'll try to contain myself... Anyway... Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix A Whole New Mind:

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Roman Emperor

    Definetly Constatine I. Mostly because a story I'm planning takes place during his reign and involves him. And he was the first Christian Emporer, which automatically makes him amazing.

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: NaNo Failure: Recovering

    After completely butchering NaNoWriMo with only 9,000 words, I have searched for a new way to get myself writing. And I have found it. And thus I bring you the ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Face Transplant

    I really don't know. I mean, I don't know exactly how disfigured we're talking. It's hard for me to say without actually seeing how bad it is. But I think ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    P.S. This is kind of getting off topic, now we're discussing if Twilight is awful or not, not comparing it to Harry Potter. We all know that Harry Potter is ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I, on the other hand, believe that life begins once cellular functions begin to take place. Cell division, for example. But when does the child in question become human? Well, ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: First vs. third

    Ooh! I know! Use 1st person when you can, and when the viewpoint changes, use 3rd.

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The 'Shift' Key

    Snoink, don't get yourself banned from the mods. You're too amazing for that. But yes, I find it terribly annoying when people don't capitalize. Especially names of people and the ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    The point is that differences between spelling and grammer don't make them different languages.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Pure Awesomness Award

    [s]But wait...I have an explanation! See, Snoink went to the same phychic that Griffinkeeper went to - his friend's dad's friend's girlfriend. Anyway, Snoink went to her shortly after Griffinkeeper's ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Grammar & Research Re: How to use Wikipedia Effectively

    Time and time again, I see people using Wikipedia as a trustworthy source. Wikipedia has a lot of information - but the reason it's not necessarily the most credible source ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: American English: Dialect or Language?

    Different language. It would be a dialect if the spelling and grammar were the same (or do you say grammer?) but usage differed. My computer automatically goes to US english. ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Pure Awesomness Award

    Nope, I'm not a flaunter. That suggests boasting and I'd really rather not because there simply isn't anything to boast about, I'd run out of traits to mention and then ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I have good news and bad news...

    The game - Darn, I lost! - is pretty simple. Forget the existence of the game - lost again. Every time you think of the game, you lose I just ...

    Dec 11, 2008


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer