Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    JFW, that's because the greeters follow through with their commitments. It doesn't work if you don't actually do it.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    Proof that the Greeters are the more well rounded team. Let's go, blues!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    Well, let's see... 1) Stick to the writing schedule I made. 2) Get 5 yellow stars before posting Betrayed and Plagued on YWS. 3) READ MORE! I haven't read a ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    When I totally get into a scene while I'm on the computer, I tilt my head waaaay to the left so it's almost resting on the desk and write. Scares ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This is my 4000th post

    Only 11? Wow. I want to be the next!

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Look For In A Review?

    Usually, when I post something here, it has already been run through my critiquing shredder. So I really need the overall impressions, but line-by-line is good. Basically, I want line-by-line, ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Experiments

    EEK! No reviews? That simply will not do. Let's see here... Pale light shone from behind, silhouettes dancing across the hard cobblestones, frenzies of people rushing to get home. The ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Things You Do While You Write

    I definetly act out conversations, but that's not my craziest thing... It's the battle scenes. I use beanie babies to act out battle scenes to make sure that they make ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you read?

    Mostly in my living room recliner or the car. Sometimes, I'll go out on the back porch, if it's warm.

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Algebra I help

    It seems that you've been helped, but I'm bored. ab²∗a³b= Start by looking at the variables individually. Let's start with "a". a^3 multiplied by a, written out, is... a x ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Research Re: Laptops

    Personally, I think that you should just go to a local computer store. The people who work there can usually look at what you'd do with your laptop, come up ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    Oh, darn! I forgot! Between script frenzy, NaNoWriMo, writing songs for my musical, finishing Betrayed and Plagued, and editing all of the above, I won't have much time at all. ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    6 per day? I hardly have any now, so i might as well try.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    2/10 I don't know any of them. Sorry. "Take Me As I Am" - Sugarland "Safe in the Arms of Love" - Martina McBride "Wild Angels" - Martina McBride "All ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Best Roman Emperor

    Finally, just keep in mind that there are hundreds of explanations for Rome's fall. By adhering too strictly to one, you are closing your mind off to something that doesn't ...

    Dec 24, 2008


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf