Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Banana

    MONKEYS!

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: other writing websites

    Critique Circle is a good one. It's less comunity oriented, but it has a great critiquing system that makes it easier to do line by line critiques. Personally, I advise ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Everybody but Demeter is in serious trouble right now. How could ANY of you forgotten ME when making a list of guys? I have the word "DUDE" in my username! ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: December 2007 v. December 2008

    Hmm...looks like the English YWS members are more compacted into one city. Meanwhile, America is more spaced out. Makes sense. It makes sense that the big cities have a lot ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Should I call a potential agent?

    I agree with what others have said, but one more detail: Remember that you aren't the only one being represented by this agent, and you aren't the only one requesting ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: 1 Year on YWS?

    I think I'm already 1. EDIT: Yep. I joined in October, 2007.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: My 1,000th Post!

    Nice work, Always! I wonder what my post count is... EDIT: 1897. I've been here a while.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS listed among 20 great sites for begining writers

    I was using StumbleUpon just now, and I came across a list of 20 great sites for begining creative writers. I read through the list, hoping YWS was there, and ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Advanced Character Development

    I'll jump back in here and help out. These are just suggestions, so feel free to adjust them as you desire. Character 1... humble - Low self esteem? compassionate - ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing for Publishing?

    What! Eragon was pretty good, it's that Harry Potter poop (Poop as in I gotta keep this G rated) Can we please not go here? I can't stand Eragon and ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Acheivement Unlocked

    This is a really cool game. Basically, there are all sorts of achievements you have to earn with an elephant going around this course. I have too much free time, ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    Um, critiques require reading a longer post and more thought. Greets require niceness and thinking of questions to ask. And that video shows I am using it correctly. The subject ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    RE - OPENING! Again. But I have a goal now. Join the second most exclusive club on YWS, and eventually the most exclusive club. Chances are the second won't come ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do You Have What It Takes To Join YWS' Most Exclusive Club?

    I clearly don't review enough. Although this does prove I'm excellent at picking award winners. Hmm... That's half way between 2 red stars and 3 red stars. I should make ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    So, really we acknowledge nothing but Suz's awesomeness. Your comment is now null and void because you used a word that is banned to everybody except me and all winners ...

    Dec 29, 2008


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind