Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Said, said, said, said

    I think the word said shouldn't be used much, because using it over and over again is really boring. Picture this: "Run!" Liat said. BORING! It also doesn't help the ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Xaviar: Hey, Rem. I was just calling to say that I'd be glad to babysit your son. I'll see you then! *click* Xaviar's answering machine: Hey, this is Xaviar. Either ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Stephen King No Plot Debate

    I, personally, tend to start out my stories with a "What if" statement. As in, "What if there were people with elemental powers on another planet?" I then expand, making ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something Out There

    Overall, it is very good. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the sudden mentioning that he was in turmoil. In the first paragraph, it seems he is very ...

    Oct 28, 2007


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee