Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    My parents encourage me to improve and make my writing the best that it can be. That way; Best case scenario- I don't need another job. Worst case scenario- I ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Figured I should say hi...

    Hello, Christine. You can PM me as well, and I'm a sucker for fantasy. That's why I write it. My current story is actually in Action/Adventure, but no matter. You ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thunder_dude's Intro page

    Hello everybody! I'm glad to find a place to post some work of mine. I've already started on a story in the action/adventure thread called "The Elements". The chapter 2 ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    It's not a sequel, just another chapter. HUGE difference there. If each chapter was a book, Erin Hunter would have hundreds out there. That would be freaky.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Link to chapter 1 Thanks for your comments. I tried to think about them in this chapter. Chapter 2- The Beast and an Old Opponent “I won’t be able to ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Woah...Thanks. I'd better get started on the next chapter soon!

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    1-Well, they all are 13, though the entire group of competitors may include some older people. These 4 particular people are all 13. PS The prolouge also gives a reason ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Author's Corner: If you didn't read the prolouge, you might want to read it, but it isn't completely nessesary. Thank you to everybody who helped me with it. Here is ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Well, I first actually wrote this story (Condensed into six chapters) two years ago for school. A few months ago I posted another idea for this story on another website, ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Would YOU read this??

    That's not bad. I usually base whether or not I'll read a book by the illustration on the cover and the summary on the back. I would read this, it ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Evil

    In my developing story, the villain wants to kill off a race because a group of that race's fighters killed his brother. I don't think of a character as "Evil". ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Prolouge A large figure dashed away from the six powerful warriors. He let a tear drop from his eye as his brother fell to the ground, dead. He continued on. ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: My English project--Akeelah and the Bee

    You skip around from past tense to present tense a bit, which you should fix. Other then that, this is very good.

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lobsters are Red

    Well, I'm not a fan of riming poetry, but this is fine. What exactly is this about? I don't understand.

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    My story is tied to Greek mythology, but set in present times. It also involves people with supernatural powers. There is no romance or sci-fi in it. Where does it ...

    Oct 30, 2007


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves