-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but then the movie is banned and you are whacked over the head so you can't remember anything that happened. I wish that you couldn't corrupt whatever my next ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Cutting out a Character
In "The Elements", I was going to give everybody an animal familar. I was even planning to have them go on a mini adventure on their own, like a 1.5 ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: The Shadow Thieves
Woah! I just was looking at my copy and noticed this at the bottom: The Cronus Chronicles: Book 1 Sweet! I'll look for the sequel now!
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Thunder_dude's Intro page
Yeah, you can call me thunder too.
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
((Accepted. And yes, a line of dialog is fine)) Xaviar was somewhat surprised when Layne and Velena showed up. "I hope the others get here soon." he said "Once Ian, ...
Jan 21, 2008 -
Re: Mark Twain
I read Tom Sawyer, and I loved it. As for the racism, that wasn't really racism. He was writing about what the town was really like. If a town is ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: The Shadow Thieves
Well, it's about a girl named Charlotte ho has a horribly negative attitude after she doesn't make it into the school play. On her way home, she finds a stray ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
That's good, thanks. AyumiGosu, you can have two characters. Let's begin. ((I'm doing this in third person, but you may do otherwise)) Xaviar ran to the border between the human ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
The elf magic seems fine, you can do that. I would also prefer that you not post links to pics, because these dumb parental controls are blocking them.
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Need help deciding on a collage major
Thanks, guys. I'm leaning to acting now, but I'll see. Thanks for the advice.
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: The Shadow Thieves
I read it, and it was very good. All of the characters are very well defined, and the description is wonderful. Has anybody else read it?
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Clash of the Races
Greetings to all who love fantasy! If you fit that description, this RP is for you! Here's what's going on: The world is divided between three races: Dwarfs, who live ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Greetings, Fellow Writers!
Hello! You can ask just about anybody your questions, you can start with these kind people who are already greeting you. Anyway, I can't wait to read some new pieces ...
Jan 20, 2008 -
Re: Figured I should say hi...
That second one sounds interesting. Well, I wish you the best of luck.
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Need help deciding on a collage major
I have come to face the reality that I will likely not be able to support myself on just writing books. This has made deciding on a collage major hard(I'm ...
Jan 19, 2008
