Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy

    Not bad at all. My advice would be to develop the characters a bit more. It also would be good to have people address him as his name so we ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    When I get writer's block, I fist come here. Then I go to the various forums and find something that isn't focused on writing. I read 1 sentence, then just ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    It's Saturday! That means it's time to say what I've accomplished this week! Written physical and personality description for each character Written 3 page plot summary entirely in bullets Made ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you lose the muscle in your legs and can no longer walk. I wish I got straight As this quarter so I can get a dog(I'm thinking either ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: me? writing?

    Hello, chick_with_a_pen. It's nice to have a [s]noob[/s] new writer here to post more [s]junk[/s] writing. I can't wait to [s]insult[/s] critique your writing. If you'd like, PM some of ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    Here's my plan right now. Every week, on Saturday, I'll post what I've done during the week. Got this idea from Jasmine(Thanks). Here are the things I'm working on: Developing ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my story too chliched?

    Well, 2 of the sets are inseparable. The other one...not so much. I wasn't stating that the plots would be repetitive, I was saying that it would be easy to ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my story too chliched?

    I'll think over the tournament thing, but the different elements thing would be hard to change. I'll figure something out. Maybe I could have them teleported in the midst of ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    (I think they DO deep fry everything) I always thought that deep fried stuff was blessed by God.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you lose your will to work and end up dropping out of high school and living with your parents for the rest of your life. I wish I ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man Cuts off his Own Hand and then Microwaves it

    Your question was already answered by the others. Well, I have nothing against reading the bible. It's reading a metaphor when you have a mental illness that can turn out ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my story too chliched?

    I came up with this story when I was very young, which could explain my problems. I've edited things out and changed a lot of things. It is called "The ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is the worst crime/sin?

    1. What is the most unforgivable sin? Not believing in God after being calmly told about him in an informative manner. No offense to atheist, this is the only answer ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Tommy

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but your stupidity causes you to run into the middle of a road and get run over by an 18-wheeler. I wish that I had a servant who does ...

    Jan 22, 2008


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken