Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    My internet has been down, thus my missing my update. Here it is: 3 new chapters of The Elements written! Wrote synopsis of The Elements : It would be nice ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, she was a pathetic driver and rear ended a person, resulting in a 1 hour delay in your trip.

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted! You drink it all in 5 minutes and end up getting a huge crash later, and you miss 2 weeks a school. This ruins your GPA and you drop ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Going backwards

    Stage 4 of 5 Tracy tried to catch her breath, looking over at the tiger that had attacked her after she finished wading across the narrow stream in the cave. ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, I'll ignore it instead. I wish that I had better work etic and got my work done and did all of it well and turned it in and got ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but villagers don't like you and stab you with silver stakes. I wish that The Elements will become a huge hit and I won't need a job besides writing.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that clouds were made of water.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly, the man sold me some masking tape for only 50 cents.

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they drop it on you when they deliver it. I wish that there would machines that put everything we learn in school permenantly into our minds and that ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then he moves and you get an eviler teacher. I wish that my life becomes all that I want it to, I dream big, I don't worry much, ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you're mistaken for a chicken and sold at McDonalds. I wish that I had somebody to sit with at lunch.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my idea any good?

    Sweet new transformation idea: She sees a black woman walking along and drop a piece of paper. On it is a poem, which she thinks is amazing. This sharply contrasts ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Rated PG for violence. You can check my portfolio to see the other chapters. Enjoy! Chapter 3- Battle of Suffering Tor was the first to attack the girl, his defensive ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my idea any good?

    I'll make the change bigger. That's a good point. Hmm...Maybe I'll just say that her family leaves. That seems more realistic. I didn't say that she owned the only store ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my idea any good?

    This idea actually came to me while I was playing Fire Emblem. It was wierd. I just took some key element and cahnged them and POW! I get this. It's ...

    Feb 10, 2008


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal