Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    ((We play this game in theatre class all the time!)) Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    ((Alice, do you live in the UK of Canada or something where there are Es on the grading scale, or was that purely a joke?)) Granted! Unfortunetly, you make up ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly they shared a room with muscular men who liked beating people up.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, buyt it is illegal and you are arrested. I wish I had straight As but was not a nerd.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Golden Guard

    You made numorus grammatical errors. In order to improve, I reccomend typing everything(Instant messages, posts here, ect.) in word and spell checing it. Always look at the "Explain" option and ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the pool is closed and you are arested. I wish I got less homework from all of my teachers.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Said

    Many inexperienced writers say that they never using said. Why? English class. We are told to never use said. This only proves a point: You don't notice when somebody uses ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    This chapter begins going into people's character. Enjoy! As usual, you can check my portfolio for other chapters. Liat, Tor, Tenion, Viti, Crystal, and Cerulea stood in the crowd. These ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: lil help please? choosing an idea for my novel

    I like all of the ideas. You should do all off them. But my favorite would have to be #1.

    Mar 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, they then remembered that the kids were 1, 6, and 8, and therefore violated child labor laws.

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, the mother didn't have a job, leaving them no other way to make money for her three children.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder_dude's Writing Progress

    I didn't swear. It was a spoiler, smartz. This week I...uh...wow...uh... Fine. I did nothing. I critiqued people at another writing website. That's it. *Sob* Well, I'll do more next ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, they had no life insurance and the families were left in horrible debt.

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, the families didn't like it and bought them coffins and had a ceremony ect.

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    unfortunetly, the abulence ran into the police car and they all died. ((I like this game))

    Feb 20, 2008


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand