Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, it turned out that the man the mother married was guilty of murdering her and executed.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    This takes place in a medieval like environment. The kingdom of Caval has a powerful army, and is the most powerful kingdom in the world in terms of military. It ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, their house was broken into and they lost everything they had except the clothes on their back and the house itself, and the next payment on the house was ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Falling

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    ((It's the disease that killed my uncle :cry: WHY MUST CANCER GET ALL THe ATTENTION!!!111one)) Granted! She gets remarried to a man who you hate and stays with him forever. ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    ladybug

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, they were relesed with no money and no hope of survival.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but she dies :x I wish we had a cure for MS(Multiple Sclerosis)

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    I just now put chapter 5, I had the prolouge and 4 chapters before.

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Chapter 5- Divide and Conquer Cerulea had recovered rather quickly, and was happily watching the battles with the others. She sat between Liat and Crystal, her two friends in the ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    You'll see the details as soon as you stop bugging me and give me time to write the next chapter. If you must have more, it doesn't appear you've read ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Don't worry. You'll be appeased later, a lot of stuff happens that wasn't mentioned in the prophecy. It's complicated. I won't fill you in on details just yet. :)

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    I haven't taken chemistry(I'm in 7th grade), but I can say that the acid spoken of here is not like the acid used in, say, your chemistry class. That acid ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    bug

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted! It now makes perfect sense that it doesn't make sense. I wish that the girl I have a crush on likes me back and I could work up the ...

    Mar 3, 2008


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words