Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but it is poisenous and you die. I wish people weren't such huge jerks.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Name subject to change. Thanks for help with the plot for those who posted in the writer's corner :) Chapter 1 “Allyson, if you don’t get your darn butt out ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    Thanks for the help. The first chapter is going up in the fantasy fiction board as soon as I finish this post. Thanks again :D

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the humidity makes it feel like 140. I wish I actually had good friends who respected me and I have fun hanging out with.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you can't wish for it. I wish I could go on with life as it is now, but without forced camping trips.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, they failed the lie ditector test and he went to jail anyway.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but she dies. I wish I could transform into an eagle(Which is prtected by the Endangered Species Act :D ) AND turn back into me.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, he still lost the case because even good lawyers can't make a guilty person innocent.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you get an F I wish I had a domestic ferret as a pet.

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Golden Gaurd

    I liked this, good work. It's not nessesary to copy the previous chapter or even post links, as we can just check your portfolio. My prime concern here is grammar. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    Cool new idea: Elizabeth is Daniel's sister, and she hates Allison, but Daniel and she later become boyfriend/girlfriend! Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'll write up a prolouge/chapter 1(not sure ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    I'll think of something for pugusus knight. I assure that they can't do anything they want, the magic is extremely limited to blasting wind, fire, water, and thunder, and they ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    Boot camp, eh? Sounds good, I'll do that. I'm thinking mages will get their power from small orbs. My plan is for Daniel to be able to turn into a ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A new story idea

    It is medievil, but, as I mentioned breifly in the summary, there are pegusi. There are mages(but they don't use wands. or books. I working on some ideas now.), as ...

    Mar 5, 2008


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"