Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because James Bond uses them. What does 576 X 237 equal?

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they're pink and have glitter on them. I wish my homework was done correctly, neatly, and turned in on time, all thanks to a kind, loyal, and friendly ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flames of Revenge and Waters of Forgiveness

    Name: I'm really bad with picking "normal" names. I have all the people who've read "The Elements" to back me up on this. Do you think Jill or perhaps Elizabeth ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, I don't understand what you mean by that.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you lose parts 1-11. I wish I had more constructive, kind reviews that help me become more famous then J.K. Rowling.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunetly, they made a mess on everything else instead.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flames of Revenge and Waters of Forgiveness

    Meep! I thought I made it obvous enough it was for the main character. I'll edit in his name throughout the story now. Thanks! As for what had happened before ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flames of Revenge and Waters of Forgiveness

    Flames of Revenge and Waters of Forgiveness A dark figure rushed through the night forest. Leaves crinkled beneath his horse’s feet as it's hooves pounded the ground. Xaviar leapt off ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help deciding on a collage major

    *cringe* How could you possibly use the words "enjoy" and "teenager" in the same sentence? I am not being pressured to pick now. I'm not worrying, I'm thinking. I had ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need help deciding on a collage major

    You're 13? Jeesh. I wasn't even thinking about high school when I was 13. I was just kinda chillin'. I suggest enjoy your teenage years now while they last, and ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    *begin's reading Kaurin's critique* *Frowns* *continues* *goes berserk* *cringe* At least he didn't guess what the event was...Did the getting along as kids make it that obvious? Chapter 2 Daniel, ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Hmm...I guess that was a bit extreme. I'll think that over. There's a specific reason they got along as kids and not now. It'll be revealed later.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Earn Rice (and improve your vocab!)

    I love this site! My english teacher put it up of blackboard (a website used to post homework and such, used frequently in case of many snow days). Darn it, ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Betrayed and Plagued

    Thanks. That's exactly the effect I was going for. I just love it when family members are nothing like each other. I went for that effect in The Elements as ...

    Mar 8, 2008


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss