-
Re: Gay people and Adoption
There is no problem with being gay, I'm saying that kids could be bullied if theoir parents are gay. It's a perfect thing for people to make fun of them ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
This of it this way: Condom's fail 1-5% of the time, while the majority of birth control pills women can take fail about 1% of the time. Lemme get my ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Gay people and Adoption
It really depends. If a boy is adopted with two moms, there could potentially be an issue. boy's typically need a father in their environment. Children tend to look to ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Again, chances are extremely slim. This isn't a huge part of the argument. If a prostitute gets pregnant, it's her fault. Honestly, why do you think they'd say in health ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because they're dumb. What would happen if a huge mob jumped up and down on the Golden Gate Bridge at once?
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: The Best Star In The Universe
Well, duh! Carrie Underwood! Oh, wrong star. Well, I think they're all equal, because they were created equally.
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Catholics vs. Protestants
I am Protestant. I disagree with a number of Catholic ideas. I like how my church allows us to express love of God in a way other then singing some ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I know one, and it isn't even all that good. But if you have protection on both ends, if you know what I mean, the chances are extremely slim, so ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????
If these are the best days of my life, I hate life. I hate school. I've spent weeks sitting at a lunch table alone. In church, I escape to a ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
I think abortion is completely wrong. If you had unprotected sex, and you can't handle the kid, you shouldn't have had sex. Rape...I don't know. It still doesn't seem right, ...
Mar 21, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but you can't stop. I wish I had better grades.
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Crazy Questions
Because then the birds wouldn't be speciel anymore. What is the tailwind speed of a swallow?
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: How do you like your writing to look in a writing program?
I always use size 16 for the chapter # and title, then 14 for the rest. I always write it in Comic sans font. I don't change colors or any ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Somebody named Crimson from another forum posted a link once, and I checked it out. I couldn't fax in that permission slip, we don't have a machine, and it suddenly ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunetly, we won the case.
Mar 20, 2008
