Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    It's sort of like being against war, but not being against somebody because they enlist in the army. They wouldn't do it, but don't mind another doing it.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Nobody cares about you. Nah, I'm just kidding. Now, who still has an argument that I will attempt to poke holes in?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    I'm not saying that they can't posibly get along. If that were the case, I couldn't get along with my parents(I don't, but that isn't the point). I am saying ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Look at the poll. Your opinion is in no way 'unusual'. No, not in the poll. But between the people who are debating, it feels like I'm the only person ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    Note the word about. That means that six years apart would be fine. I would say...well, I'll stretch a little and say ten years. My parents are 17 years apart, ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    This is the time when I begin to loathe debates. I hate it when other's make me feel bad for having an opinion that is unusual. I'm attacked frequently for ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    Well, it would be ideal to be the same age. But I think about 5 years should be the limit. Now, if you're a teen dating, that's another story. I ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does age really matter?

    Agents do tend to reject young authors. I can prove this with a real story: There was a book(darn it, I forgot the title) about a girl in the civil ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    "The problem with abortion, as I see it, is it's so unnatural." Also, here's the thing--we do so many unnatural things to our body you couldn't believe. Alcohol--do you think ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    Your Italy argument is good, but slightly off. People there drink alcohol as an alternate for water. People here drink it for fun. That's why they binge drink: They enjoy ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    What? No! Well, yes, the first point. The only 100% protection from pregnancy is abstinance. But men aren't just sperm banks, and women aren't just incubators. You're bending my argument ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm assuming you've never had sex so how do you know whether that other modes of interaction are comparable to sex? I'm 13. Take a wild guess. I don't know ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Plus I never though as ya know as swear. ...what? Also it's pretty rude rolling your eyes at people in debate. It's probably why I lost my temper like that. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I didn't say they can't, I'm making a suggestion that would take away the need to abort the cell clusters. "read the *don't swear* comments." RIGHT, I quoted people and ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Under age drinking

    The reason that there is a drinking age is because the prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain that governs rational thinking, impulse resistance, ect. doesn't fully mature until one ...

    Mar 21, 2008


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman