Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    ^The operative word being generally. I see his reasoning, though I disagree. As long as they get along, it's fine.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Banning abortion isn't what I'm trying to do here, I'm trying to say that they should be avoided and why that is. Now, let's just say that "zygotes/fetuses" are in ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    Spanking is discipline. Now, in Aedomir's case, it was stupid. It was more for embarrasement and showing off then for discipline.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    This definition: 1.Organization- All living things are made up of cells. Zygotes, fetuses, and babies all meet this characteristic. 2. Growth- All living things will grow at some point in ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Foetus are not people. They have the potential to be people - true - but they are not. Sort of like a seed not being a plant, basically? Well, I ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly, the rats recognized the bottle and ran anyway.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly, the judge had "Mutant rat be gone" hidden under his desk.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Opposites

    water

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    As I said, I wouldn't mind people of different ages dating, I just wouldn't venture too far off my age myself. Teens...Well, I would say that a child(0-17) cannot date ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    How true. This sort of thing happened in a debate we had in class over whether dogs were too spoiled or not. The point I am trying to make: Women ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    But it isn't her body, it's the baby's body. Now, just so I can, I am going to pull out my 7th grade science textbook and type up the qualifications ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Thank you. It's nice to be doing what I should be doing on my first day here.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    "Eye for an eye" isn't any good. People who kill multiple people should be executed. Then there are economic reasons. Why have life in jail when they can just get ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Right. That's what debates are for: Trying to influence other's descisions, but allowing them to make them.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    Well, sure. Now that I think about it, I think my great-grand father was 10 years older then his wife. I'll say this: I wouldn't have a relationship with a ...

    Mar 22, 2008


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde