Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The bacteria will harm the person it is in. The baby is not garunteed to harm the mother.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    THe contradiction on being Gay is no contradiction. The anti-gay one is true. The second is not refering to an erotic, relationship-like love. It is refering to a brother-like love. ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    No, see, there would be a large number of bacteria, simply together in a group. The bacteria does grow, but only to a certain extent. And I'm 13, I haven't ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    Humans wrote the Bible based on God's word, they at least got the basics down. Most of the contradictions in the site you directed me two have no significance whatsoever. ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    Contradictions between the gospels mean nothing, as they are the same story told by different people, and mistakes could easily be made. Now, would you kindly direct me to the ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Do you take antibiotics? Ever? I am sure you have. Hipocracy alert! Bacteria grow in us, mulitply and are living. At that stage, they are no different to eggs. So, ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    Agreed. The Bible contradicts itself with the issue of the morality of being gay, as well as most other matters. This makes it useless for moralizing on issues like this. ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    I'm just saying that that's my argument. If you aren't christian, there isn't a reason. I'm against it, though.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Well, you'd be missing one aspect of it, but there is a large population of people who celebrate "Commercial Christmas", which is just Christmas without the religious elements.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    *Checks bible gateway* Well, if the Bible says not to be gay, I guess one shouldn't be gay.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm going to make it clear that I am against SPORT hunting. Killing them for food has a decent purpose, sport hunting does not. That isn't an opinion, and it ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    (I'm somewhat undecided right now) Well, the main purpose of life, scientifically, is to reproduce and keep the species alive. However, we certainly have no shortage of adoptable children. On ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The human child begins to form when the sperm fetilizes the egg. That is the point where that one cell attaches to the mother, multiplies, grows, ect. Well, that's my ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it alright to be gay?

    Before I begin, does anybody know th origins of homosexuality?

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    They're the same thing. A human being, whether man, woman, or child Therefore, human=person. You can't contrast them if they're the same thing. So, considering this, abortion is technically already ...

    Mar 23, 2008


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom