Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    It's a comparison! Somebody compared sex to heroin, it doesn't mean they're the same thing!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Our intelligence, however, is huge. We have the ability to have dominated over any other animal, all thanks to our intelligence. We may not have the abilities that other animals ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    In addition, we could have all the faith in the world that the sky is blue, and we would be correct. There isn't real proof either way, but faith is ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Name 5. We can fly via helicopter, plane, ect., technically suck blood, though I highly doubt anybody does, and an asortment of other things. Our unique capabilities are far more ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Wrong! The Christmas Tree nothing to do with that. Just because Jesus did not point out that a Christmas Tree represents everlasting life doesn't mean it can't to us. To ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    This planet surely could be unique without us. God could have created other planets with animals we've never seen before. There could be people with wings, for all we know. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I would like to bring back my (ignored) point: I would advise a man and a woman to discuss having sex should they not want childbirth. They must decide if ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Thanks for taking the trouble of typing that up off me, aestar. We basically have a holiday of our own, with an asortment of meaning. If she likes the meaning ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, sorry for not being a vegitarian. A vegetarian diet is difficult to adjust to, mainly due to the fact that it increases one's chance of iron and/or protein deficientcy. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Since when have elfs been politically correct? They are called veritbrately challenged people. PLEASE tell me that that was a joke. No it's called pagan things. The Christmas Tree isn't ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: BSL is it right?

    I'm not aware of any such law being passed in the US. I do not think that is right. You can't single out a breed because of a stereotypical nature. ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?

    I would be mute for the reasons khfan mentioned. I can still comunicat in other ways, and would be overall easiest on me. Between the others, I would choose...wow, this ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    I am so confused... Look, we have been taught, since birth, to celebrate Christmas on December 25th. So we celebrate it on December 25th. Now, if that day came from ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Woman President

    I think a female candidate would be welecome, and a female president would be fine. I just don't think Hillary should be president. I think the reason we call her ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    That's called the commercial, politically correct junk that is thrown in to holidays like this. The important thing is, we are celebrating the birth of the person who is the ...

    Mar 25, 2008


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec