Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    In a perfect world, there would be no nicotine, alchohol, marajuana, or any other drug that serves no real purpose. But we don't live in a perfect world, so that ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The fallopian tube part is obvoius, and is a use of abortion I am fine with. So a zygote becomes a fetus when it attaches itself to the...the name escapes ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious tolerance: what does it mean to you?

    ^I agree. Do you, by any chance, know the denominations of the intolerant Christians?(Now that I think about it, they may not even be Christians)

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    ^You coppied my line! Nah, it's a simple and common joke, I don't care. Old school rap actually had meaning. Today, they curse in every line, talk about sex, girls, ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The thing is, it isn't her body. It's completely seperated, just floating around in her reproductive organs.

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious tolerance: what does it mean to you?

    Tolerance is exactly what you said: Being fine with the fact that other people are wrong. I have no issues with people being of other religions, and I would only ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    When they named rap, I think they forgot to put the c at the beginning. Now, I will start off by saying that there are whiote rap singers, though few. ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    His example was right on in that we aren't even really talking about her body. It's a cell that, at the moment, is completely seperated from her, just like a ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    Of course not. If they need jail space, expand jails where crime is worst. But really, are we going for every person getting their own cell to make them more ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Actually, I think Christians should do that. Christmas is a pagan/atheist/christian holiday now, not just christian, in fact hardly christian. So just because commercialism has taken over Christmas an

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    I didn't know that belief had a name... As for human evolution, the Bible specifically says that they were created as they are. They could be experiencing minor changes, though. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    His post gave me an idea. Why don't you come up with a unique holiday of your own? You could incorperate things you love about Christmas, like the gift exchanging, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    You guys obvoiusly don't see the purpose of the debate. We are debating whether or not abortions are right or not, nothing to do with banning it. As awesome as ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    I believe in both evolution and am a Christian. Let me explain my reasoning on this: God created all of the animals in a certain way. However, there was a ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gay people and Adoption

    I suppose it's fine. It's nopt like it'd hurt the kid. Surely better then being at an orphanage.

    Mar 26, 2008


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway