-
Re: Christmas.
There is no date in the Bible, so we have no definite proof when it is. We just celebrate his birth, it wouldn't matter if we did that in July, ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
If they do threaten one's life(if the mother is 16 or younger), then I suppose the abortion would be fine. Other then that, no abortions!
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
But if you are atheist, which your post leads me to believe, you have little reason to believe in it anyway.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
I will be perfectly satisfied if you remove anything that in any way represents Christianity. Santa Claus is fine, most every commercial thing is fine. Just no trace of Christianity.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
But fizzy drink is so hard to say :cry: The reason that the pop companies call it soda is because they call it soda in most high- pop ulation areas. ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Did God create evil? No. This is why: Does cold exist? No, it's a word that describes a lack of heat. Does darkness exist? No, it's a word that describes ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
The two words are pretty much used interchangebly(sp?), so it doesn't matter. Pop is just shorter and cooler sounding.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Babies and STDs are consequences(I am using the word to say result). STDs can threaten one's life, in which case we must preserve life by helping her. Curable STDs shoul ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
I call it both, but mostly pop. Different places hear it different ways as kids, and they call it that. Pop is easier to say, too.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
Great. Commercialism has completely taken over Christmas. What's next? Easter? PLEASE don't let our two most important holidays be taken over... I could really call it anything I want, but ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Sure, fine, but that doesn't change the point. Consequences of your actions.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Religious tolerance: what does it mean to you?
I love making pretzels, and I make Jesus fish all the time. If only people would stop mistaking them for breast cancer ribbons...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
It's not punishment. When a woman has sex, she must realise that she could have a baby. If she can handle it, good for her. If not, she shouldn't be ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Again: Women should consider the potential consequences of having sex, protected or unprotected, before following through. If they choose to have sex, they made the descision to accept pregenancy shou
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Oh, yeah. Those. Forgot. Moving on! I understand that pregnancy is big and all, but women(and men, for that matter) should consider the potential consequences before having sex. If they ...
Mar 27, 2008
