Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, yes. But we are simply debating if it is right or not, even though we can't control anybody. And saying it isn't even really her body is ridiculous. It ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    Well, the middle school dance was today (I can't dance, so I wasn't there). Prime time for jerks to be dumped :lol:

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    As I said, if the pregnancy/labor can threaten the mother's life, then abortion is fine. It also is in the case of rape. Now, to point out why it isn't ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I know that I can't make anybody do anything(or do nothing, in this case) to their child, but I can advise against it if the circumstances are in the area ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    Thing is, he hasn't done that sense(as far as she or I know). She seems content with everything now, and all that. Maybe I'll tell her after he recovers from ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Quite frankly, I don't care how animals evolved. They are perfectly suited to their environment, a miracle that, I believe, God helped make a reality. How that happened, be it ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    You know what? I think that abortion is fine under the curcumstances of rape. If the woman had sex of her own free will and is in no physical danger ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    Similar to you. I consider myself a HUGE dork(I mean, algebra in 7th grade? I have no excuse). If a girl can just be there for me in troubling times, ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I guess that if the woman's life is at risk during pregnancy, then it is fine to do an abortion. No other exceptions, though.

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Yeah, that's another name for it. I think they call i that in the state coke (the specific soda) is originally from, correct?

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    When, exactly, will the pregnancy be threatening to the mother's life? 16 or below was just when I percieved that it would be dangerous, due to the size of the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Let's all forget the comparison. I take it back. Back to debating. My point is completely true: Evil is just like cold and darkness in the way that it isn't ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Fine. I was refering to a gay male, or a straight woman would work. But yes, that's all good. Sorry. Now, if only there was some point we could debate ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    Looks like we need to compromise and call it pop-soda!

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    Wait, so how do you debate in this? It's like a gay person debating which girl is most attrative(wierd example, I know). It doesn't make sense. We're trying to examine ...

    Mar 28, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.