Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Lounge, The Re: Background Check Center

    I think I'll step in and elaborate on PublishAmerica. Is there any way that you can elaborate upon this, please? PublishAmerica has many flaws. I'll try to be brief. First, ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Steelers Won!!!

    I wanted the Steelers to win. I actually don't care for the Steelers. So why did I want them to win? Well, as a REDSKINS fan, I am quite happy ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: How many/much is too much?

    It really depends on how many people are in each plot. In my novel, Betrayed and Plagued , there are three plot lines: The main trio - Daniel, Allyson, and ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    1) I can't have any objects near me that I can pick up. I inevitably will play around with them if they're there, and they distract me. 2) No food ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 25 Random Things About Me

    1) My most played iPod song is actually a tie between "Ride", by Martina McBride, and "How You Live", by Point of Grace 2) I am obsessed with CS Lewis ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Sweetielottie, Springrain, and tnme. All for doing what everybody should be doing: Thanking ME! Seriously, though... Snoink, you are the only awesomeness person besides myself. On top of that, your ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Oh, another one. A friend of mine uses chat speak when he IMs me. I made up a name for the eye pain I get when I read it - ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Andra (working title)

    Wow! You've clearly made lots of progress already! Extensive editing is EXCELLENT. The publishing world is very scary, and it will be hard, but I'm sure that you'll be able ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Oh, I have a good one. One time, my English class was debating what the difference was between "affect" and "effect". The next day, I came in with a one ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Need Help!

    If you haven't finished any novels, then that eliminates the most complicated parts of publishing your work. Short stories are usually rather simple to get published. However, don't think that ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    I was using stumble upon, just wasting time, when I came across this: Essentially, it claimed that this thing would identify my gender based on a piece of writing by ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Snow day!

    We haven't had any snow days yet. But we have today off anyway for inaugeration. We can only hope for some snow.

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Best of the best.

    Epic winner = thunder_dude7.

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Hello, powerofthree! I'm thunder, and I will be your critiquer for today. Well, the minute. Whatever. A young *No comma* baby lie in a crib, his parents staring straight at ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Novel Idea?

    It's actually his last name. Oh, dear, I'm butchering the review-to-post challenge. I need to review.

    Jan 18, 2009


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain