-
Re: Christmas.
There probably is a reason, I just have no clue what it is. But if we're going to celebrate something and have no clue when it happened, we might as ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
Date of Easter: Ah, yes, there are people who don't know that. You see, for some reason, Easter is based of the llunar calader. As in, months change in between ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
First, it doesn't matter if we celebrate it on the wrong day. The Bible doesn't say when he was born, so we just celebrate somewhere near where we think he ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
*sigh* We are celebrating the birth of Jesus.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
You don't seem to have any knowledge of emotion or personalities whatsoever. Loving people can get angry. He does give them free will. They were allowed to do what they ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
^Don't get me angry again. She can celebrate Christmas without the religious aspects, I can handle that, but I refuse to just let you deny that Christmas has any meaning ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
*Sigh* This will take so long... Now, if I leave something out, it means that it is irrelevent and nobody cares. God good to all, or just a few? God ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
If you look at multiple variations of the Bible, easily possible by using Biblegateway.com, you will be able to see what it means. That's how I figured out the tempting ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?
What exactly is X factor? Sounds like American Idol, but in another country. I know Pop Idol is Britain or something. But yeah, I like all of it, and if ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
I'll take this one, Commando. Jesus' last words: He could have said all of those, in addition to "God, why hath thou forsaken me?"(not exact wording). If said all of ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
How do Christians say that anything he was refering to is false? You choose not to believe something because you don't see how God could do that to a person? ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?
I like "American Idol" (I think that's the same thing as "Pop Idol", but in the US). I like seeing people compete on live TV, and if I have a ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
Here's the case where I'd use soda. Let's say I have friends over. Me: Anybody want a soda? Friend A: Do you have root beer? Me: Sure. And so on ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Hell exists because Jesus said it does. That's enough for me.
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?
:lol: I most certainly am not kidding! I went to New York once, those people are such jerks! When we rolled down a window to ask another person directions at ...
Mar 31, 2008
