Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Alright...let me think...I'll decide now... *5 hours later* Alright...If you are raped...I think havig an abortion is...well, it's fine. I would prefer you not, but if you really aren't ready ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    You guys don't make any sense to me: First, you say that being fine with abortion when raped is fine, but then you say it's bad? I'm just going to ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    As long as they relate to her chosen meaning of the holiday, then she can do those things.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Periwinkle: I'm so confused!!! Over Easy: What has happened to our society to where people think sex before marrage is OK... idle mouse: The answer to all of your questions: ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    She CAN take those aspects, but she just needs to think of how they relate to her own meaning of the holiday. I'm fine with that. All of those things ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    ^Alright, here we go... The girl from the example isn't even married. She has absolutly no reason to be having sex if she isn't even married! I don't know what ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    The eventual choice of December 25, made perhaps as early as 273, reflects a convergence of Origen's concern about pagan gods and the church's identification of God's son with the ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Yes, I know guilt and all that jazz. But if she is not prepared to have a child/is not married, she shouldn't be having sex, for crying out loud.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Ok, name some "pagen" aspect of Christmas and I'll give you tyhe Christian symbolism.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Yes, Aedomir, that would be my response. In response to you, she needs to suffer the full consequences to really learn from her mistake. Abortion, while causing huge amounts of ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    *fails to resist urge to scream* GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gasp* AGAIN, there is symbolism in those things, which I will explain upon request. And we're celeb

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    My bad :shock:

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    You know what? Shotgun has given me my backbone back. I agree with him.

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    What do we do to celebrate the birth of Jesus exactly? What are these "religious aspects" that you tell non-Christians that they can't do? *Resists urge to scream* Jesus is ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Found something! The eventual choice of December 25, made perhaps as early as 273, reflects a convergence of Origen's concern about pagan gods and the church's identification of God's son ...

    Mar 31, 2008


No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope