Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, considering that, I don't think it's worth it to murder to stop that.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Hmm. Sex is legally allowed before marrage...strange. Marrige is basically a commitment ceremony, though I assume you mean less formal? Now, you say you don't intend to spend the rest ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    You were also 11. That labor wcould have been physically harmful, possbily crippling you permenantly, correct?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    What? I'm saying that a person can change their sexuality, though it will take time. It's not an impulse change. They can't unwilligly be changed, though they can change.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Oh, my bad. Didn't see your age. Well, I certainly don't think sex is right when you aren't even a legal adult, but let's not get into that. Now, do ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    STOP IT! *gasp* Well, she will live with it. Traumatic, yes. But, truth be told, an abortion would be traumatic too, wouldn't it?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Well, there must be an internal desire to change, otherwise, nothing can be done.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Out of curiosity, how long? Are you living together? True, a couple can live together without being formally married, but, it's mostly a sybolism of true commitment and that you'll ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    idle muse: You know what I mean by "fixed". Periwinkle: That's possible. I don't know what's going on inside his head, so we can't be sure. But I'm sure that ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Well, yes, the chances are low, but sex is serious buisness. It isn't just some fun thing to do with your girl/boyfriend. It's way bigger then that. And seeing as ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    In case you were wondering, I was gone to make up my mind. Permenantly. I thought over everything, from the woman in question, the fact that abortion is murder, everything. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    No protection will completely protect you from having a child. I, personally, refuse to do that and risk having a child that won't have the best life I can possibly ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    You answered your own question: Sex outside of marrage is bad because there isn't any lifetime commitment. And consdering that a child could come out of this, they most certainly ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    It most certainly can be influenced from birth. However, it is possible to change. Take a close friend of mine for example. He admitted to me, in private, that he ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Here we go, another debate where I'm the only one with my opinion. I think that it is not OK to have serx outside of marrige. If the people are ...

    Mar 31, 2008


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang