Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    OK. Let's remove sarcasm. Woman is poor, has sex, conceives, can't feed chuld, kills it. Teenage girl is dumb, conceives, can't handle humiliation of being pregnant, kills child. And so ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    It's so pathetic...it's like marrige means nothing now... Back on subject! Really, I love having my parents together. Everything just...works. I'd hate having them apart. Switching houses would just c

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A new form of slavery

    This reminds me of a whole 'nother issue: Human Trafficking. One example of what this is like is demonstrated in the song "Constance" by Mr. J. Medeiros. It's the story ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    But we also must consider the child. The parents love the child, but not each other. I know from the experience of a friend of mine that parents being apart ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    You know what? She made the choice to have sex, and by making that choice, she accepted the potential consequences. And really, abortions make no sence. These are some scenarios ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    If you're willing to face potential consequences(Pregnancy, STDs, ect.), then go for it. If you are having sex with somebody who you don't love, something is seriously wrong. You do ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I would just like to point out that a vast majority of circumcisions are made only a few days after the child has been born. So really, the child can't ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Gah, now I'm considering changing my mind again...maybe abortions should be allowed when the person is...15 or under. That might be good...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    I'm actually making an effort to watch American Idol for the first time this season (now at top 9). Some of the people are still kind of pathetic. But you ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    ^So, basically, I should not be excluded from any Chaunikah(sp?) related activities in my school? If so, that makes sense. But I really don't see myself celebrating some musim holiday, ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    It's one of those question that depends really heavily on the circumstancs. If her family needs the money toget by, I would likely suggest getting a job at Burger King ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Here we go... If you are having sex with somebody who you don't love, something is seriously wrong. You do realise that this could potntially result in a child, right? ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    That's something I am extremely thankful that I don't have to deal with. I don't think I've said this, sorry about the rape incident.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Well, I don't know what having a gay relative is like, so no comment on that. You make a good point in college and such. But if you may find ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    It just seems strange to me that they allow something that could result in a child before you can commit youself to a person.

    Apr 1, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew