Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    *cringe*' grr...I...am...not...a...bird...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    You know what? I changed my mind. You can give me all the evidence you want, nothing changes where I stand. God gave animals the ability to evolve and adapt. ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    No, it's fine. It's not like I'm John McCaine(sp?). Sorry about that comment, Surreal, that was just because you died that once before, though I don't remember when.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I wouldn't do it myself, but if somebody else does it, that's fine.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    This is probably about the time Surreal will jump in and get us fired up again.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    I suppose that you can go ahead and do it if you are responsible(protection on both sides) and accept what could potentially happen.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, there may be some certain scenerios where abortion seems justified. I haven't seen any yet, though.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I respect Christian rappers. I checked out the artists you named. Neiter really has any actuall skill in terms of singing. Rap really doesn't allow for that. As far as ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    That statement pretty much sums up where I stand. You may not agree, but now you know.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    It's not interesting, it's just a different way of living than your own. That's exactly why I find it interesting.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I'm on the edge with rape now, otherwise my mind will keep flopping around. If the woman is in no danger from the pregnancy and had sex of her own ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Ok.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Sounds interesting. Marriage has never meant anything except female oppression and secure lineage for the upper class. You're obvously a yankee.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Ok, I'll remove all of the examples and just get right to the point: Abortion is selfish. Is that offensive, or am I getting beaten up again?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Perhaps you didn't notice these three words: I don't care

    Apr 1, 2008


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality