Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Realisticly, the criminals without guns would just start using knives or something. But I suppose it would be easier for police to take 'em down with a lessdangerous weapon.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Rocks aren't made of cells :roll: Now, I'm just going to take the cell thing back. That little lump of cells is going to be a human child. It is ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Thanks for the social status thing. Now, what I meant was that two loving parents are better then one. Obviously when thesecond parent is bad, it would be better. What ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Money looks like a big one. But really, you should at least marry a person you love with money, as they are best at providing the other things. By social ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Cells are alive.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    ^Such as? I see little reason to get married without love. Things are much better off without a spouse that you don't love, regardless of the circumstances. And really, if ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Yes, that is true. I think the idea would be harder on them then. That's past the point when people start remembering things that happen to them. If it is ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we be allowed to use hybrid embryos?

    People act as if they're planning to make some half human half cow monster or something. That would be awesome! But really, if it helps contribute to research that could ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I consider them alive once basic bodily functions begin, like the beating of a heart.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: TV talent shows: Good or Bad?

    All of them are hilarious. Randy: Dog, I didn't feel it, dog. Paula: THAT WAS AMAZING! YAY SANGAIA! Simon: That sounded like you were being tortured. My favorite comment he ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Never heard of it. Please tell me it isn't the students...imagine 6 year olds with pistols :shock: I think that there should be very tight laws. The police should be ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    ^What do you mean by that? Like, one person isn't crazy about the idea, and only wants it for kids, and the other's obsessed?

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I love how we can be just chatting in one thread and arguing in another at the same time :smt042 Well, if I don't go to bed now, mom's going ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why is the earth so well thought out?

    Sure, whatever.

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Do you think there will still be confusion? Archstormangel: What's up, Thunder_Tiger? Me: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

    Apr 2, 2008


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper