Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    What if one of them has HIV? What then? Also, circumcision will help stupid teenagers(or young adults, you never know) in case they don't think about using a condom.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I meant SIGNIFICANT parts. Like where God stands on a certain issue. As for mistakes: "Hare do not chew the cud...Fowl do not go upon all four" said the person ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I don't mean to question your argument, but could you point out 1-3 such passages?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I chose not to vote because I don't think that it is coming from birth. There have been such signs. It's really wierd... I had three pet birds once, two ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    If they knock me out, yes. Gladly. Yes comdoms prevent STDs, but what if the couple wants a child? They obviosly won't be using a condom, as it would stop ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    If the world was all evidence, this usergroup wouldn't exist. Yes, it's an opinion. So is your's. You just have more evidence. My argument lies behind what I know to ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    The operative part being "as far as I've seen". I'm sure it's out there, I just haven't really seen it.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    OK. These people could be right in saying that our holy book is completely wrong. I would appreciate it if you, in turn, respect the fact that there could possibly ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    God didn't create people. The Bible can be completely wrong for all we know, even if he did. *see other debate* Well, that's all well and good for you, but ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A Proper Debate!

    ^I would guess not. It just the issue that we are dealing with, ie a person for abortion wouldn't have to be in favor of gun control laws. I like ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    1) I find it insulting that you insult the holy book so openly. We seriously need to find something wrong with the Torah or something. Now. 2) Could you kindly ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    ^I believe he means in the early days when we did not have the science to make a child without actual sex. But really, I don't think you're born with ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    What about love for the child? After all, unhappy married couples often stay together for the sake of their children. 1) Not all guys will actally love the child, as ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    ^I believe the appendix did have a use in the caveman days, but it's gone now. I forgot what it was. It isn't nessesary, nessesary is heart or lungs, something ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    If they knock me out or something so it doesn't hurt, sure. It has benefits, and will further protect me from aids and infection. And I highly doubt the kid ...

    Apr 3, 2008


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman