Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    What do Rhinos and Mermaids have anything to rabbits? DO you mean that he was actually refering to something else?

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I thought it was more then 10,000 years, but OK. Well, maybe God changed the hare intentionally because he saw that it wasn't good for the hare.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    1) Don't sweat it. Let's just try and tone ourselves down a bit. Two thousand years is not enough time for a species to change that drastically. Evolutions happens over ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Hmm? What? I'll just answer as many questions as I can and hope the one you asked is covered. Well, I would prefer having it done as a baby, i ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Again, they might just have stopped(evolution, anybody?).

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    It would be a heck of a lot easier on the police, though.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I'm sorry, a similar verse was refering to insects, and I got mixed up. But really, there's no telling if there were four-legged birds.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's awesome!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Let me make this clear: There is no reason why a person would want to be uncircumcised. And I've answered your question time and time again: Yes, I would be ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    ((Allehluyah Chorus starts playing)) Yay Nate! Now, next up is the chicken thing. If you looked at the context of the verse, you would find that it is refering to ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    How true. :D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    So God isn't politically correct. Woop dee do. And you don't seem to understand that Christians believe he did create everything.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    It really makes this group wierd. A friend of mine wouldn't talk to me for quite a while after the month's debate in school. By the time he stopped, we ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Yay! Somebody agrees with me!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Read ALL of the guidelines he gives before talking about it. He also says to be kind to them, do not force them to live in inhumane conditions, ect. It ...

    Apr 4, 2008


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill