Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    1/10. Sorry. Beyonce and Ashley Simpson killed you there. Keep You - Sugarland Hoping to Find - Kristy Lee Cook A Broken Wing - Martina McBride Born to Fly - ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing advice

    Dialogue is huge, naturally. Really focus on that. Disregard any and all thoughts of "talking heads". It's a script. We don't care about that. As for action, cut back on ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    I'd appreciate it if you review my new song, Shine.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Oh - like soul mates? That's so cool! 9.5/10 (Perfection is impossible)

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    I got some new music, so I figured I should play. Head on Straight - Tonic Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind - Kellie Pickler Not Tonight - Kirsty ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Worst teacher ever

    My theater teacher this year. She's fun and a good person, but she can't direct theater. Or write. See, our first play was an ancient Egyptian transfer of power - ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    WE'RE OPEN, PEOPLE! Sorry. Yes, this is a bump. Yes, I'm trying to get some critiques for myself. See the main post for information.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Who I'm Supposed To Be

    Title? Hmm... "Who I'm Supposed To Be"? Anyway... This was actually very good! As usual, it's hard to find rhythm when you can't hear it, so I found a couple ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    After failing NaNoWriMo 2008 with only about 10k words, I hope for more success in 2009.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Shine

    I came up with a line for a song yesterday, and today, I felt like making that one line into a song. And thus, I bring you "Shine". *** Just ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Wordsworth: Creative Writing for Young People

    My parents are going to let me start this whole myspace thing once I get through middle school. One question... All of my friends in real life are on facebook, ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Forever and Always

    I really like the emotion here. Nice work on that. Your biggest problem in here is the rhythm. It took me a while to catch it. There are a couple ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: WhiteFire remade

    Preface - This really should be called a 'prologue'. Anyway... The grammar is shaky. Here's the exact text of your prologue, with fixed grammar. Can you change against your will? ...

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you fear?

    In unsure situations, I assume the worst. So I freak when it comes to darkness. I'm not fond of heights, but I can stand them. Roller coasters scare me. I'm ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Authonomy

    That might be cool. I suppose I'll have to get a novel ready to go by the time I'm 18.

    Feb 3, 2009


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg