Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Inclusivity

    Definetly easier, I've never really felt closed off. In many cases, all it takes is posting. Even if you are ignored, you get another post for your post count. High ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    Well, true, it doesn't ALWAYS end up being stealing. But I'm pretty sure that there are people out there would have bought the album hd the songs not been readily ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Definetly an action book, almost Jakie-Chan-like. I wouldn't read it, I'm not a fan of those. Blood Red Horse

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    What are you making for dinner?

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    ^Not a clue. Parasite-like traits do not make it any less living. Remember: Organization Growth/Development Reproduction Response Later in development, response comes into play. It doesn't matter how

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    That's right thunderdude, because everyone who has lots of money deserves it, and the poor have only their own devilish acts to blame. IT all makes sense! I didn't say ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    ^Well, I'll have to disagree with you there. If you don't have much money, you'll have to give up some of th luxeries you may be uesd to.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    OK, I'll stop judging. Now, I'm thinking that abortion is fine in the case of rape, but I'm still not completely sure. I mean, the women in question did nothing, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    McCaine hasn't changed his views on Iraq. I don't know about the rest, but he's the only candidate who has a chance of winning and supports my views.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Some consider her hypocritcal, satire goes into comics, some people don't like her, bandwagon. That, and her husband kinda...you know...fooled around? And some people, like me, think that's why she ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Judging? Who said anything about judging? We are debating whether it is right or not. If we think that it is wrong, that's our opinion, and we aren't trying to ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Alright, your definitions: 1) It isn't an important body part. 2) It doesn't degrade the appearance(debatable) or function of the human body. 3) Not essential. It still isn't mutilation.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    OK, let's zoom in on Mr. Rich. He has a whopping total of $1,000,000,000,000,000,000. No clue how to spell that in letters. Now, let's say I go to his house ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    In which case she will get pregnan again. The process repeats itself until she links sex and babies.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Yep. Many things changed when Jesus rolled around. But yes, people who don't want to be gay do have the power to say "I'm better than this." It's possible. Don't ...

    Apr 8, 2008


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind