-
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Well, yes, maybe they don't care. But she made these people she supposedly supports wate for an hour? That shows you a lot about her character.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The Publishing Process
Oh, I'm nowhere close to finishing either of my novels, but I will buy it when I get one of my first drafts done. One more thing: Do I need ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: The Publishing Process
The title/subtitle pretty much sum it up: How does one get published? I am aware that you send a manuscript to somebody who becomes your agent, then they send your ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Illegal Music Downloads
^I guesss we posted at the same time. I agree with you, good way of putting it. EDIT: It happened again! Now, anyway, true, some encourage it. But some don't. ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
At least we know where McCaine stands, unlike hilary(I do not have the respect needed to capitalize her name). hilary: No clear opinion. Obama: Only popular opinion. McCaine: Clear, contriversial ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Illegal Music Downloads
Then comes in my previous argument: If you can't afford something, you can't buy it, especially if it's just a luxery. If you don't have much $$$, then you have ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
Could somebody explain the need for cosmetic testing? Do they need to see if it has a strange reaction to human skin or something?
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
^Exactly! feels wierd to be on the popular side of the debate...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Illegal Music Downloads
Hmm...didn't know that. But you most certainly can hear something on the radio and just download it on iTunes. And don't they offer a small snipit of a song as ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
Like a spider will ACTUALLY build something that big. It has the potential to, I'm sure, but will it actually do it? Nope.
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
But personally, I believe society should bend to the needs of the people - not the people changing to fit around society. If only that were physically possible. And now ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
^ *snicker* How true. Now, your point didn't exactly make sense, but I will try to address it: Yes, animals can do things we can only hope to do, but ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: columbine
I have felt like I was going to do something like that before, but never actually did self-control is just to dominent in my nature. But had it not been, ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
Well, yes, social benefit is true, that's an addition to the benefit list. But Kyle's point makes [s]little[/s] no sense. Basically, he says wait until the person is older and ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
"Greater Beings"? Well, the main reason is religious... But for evolutionists, it's our superior intelligence. When was the last time humans went to war against tigers? Our intelligence and thus ...
Apr 10, 2008
