-
Re: Are Mormons Christians?
GAH!!! Sorry. I meant mormons. Are MORMONS Christians? The first post still applies.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Are Mormons Christians?
Pretty self explanatory. Mormons deny a number of things in the Bible. It is part of being a Christian to believe everything in the Bible. Therefore, they aren't realy Christians.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: A youtube video
But they believe in a number of things that the Bible specifically states are not true, as Commando pointed out. They don't accept a number of elements in the Bible, ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: A youtube video
Exactly. I do not deny that there are Christans that will insult other religions and atheists. I have no respect for them. I am open to people who use scientific ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: A youtube video
I'm not intolerany of his beliefs, I just find it insulting that he calls us "delusional" just because he doesn't agree with us. He's the bigot in this situation.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?
One of the big reasons would be that both of my parents are Christians. I was taught to be a Christian growing up, and everything about it just makes perfect ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: A youtube video
I was browsing youtube when I found this video: Video I think this is very offensive. His points against Mormons are valid, and I am strongly against them. They call ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon
I'm sorry that my words were confusing, resulting in your comments. SilentButSure Well, your example is pretty good. But one key part of that is the meaning it and feeling ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Aedomir: Exactly! Well, mostly. I do not just follow Jesus and God just because he promises benefits. Other then that, what you said was correct.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
But you can do what you want. As long as you have faith in Jesus, and trust him completely, then you will go to Heaven. That allows you to do ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Vernon: He did give us free will. The only way to get to heaven is through God's son, Jesus, accepting his teachings, and putting complete faith in him. That doesn't ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Best Government
I would like to suggest another option: Republic. I belive that it was Greece that first used this idea of government. Basically, every political descision is made through a vote ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Please don't lash out at me for what he says, for future reference. I am against Oprah. I tolerate other religions, but not her. What I don't like about her ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Desperation can influence a person's actions, yes. Person A really needs cash. But faith in God could help him remember to think. Satan pervents such from happening.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
But the need of cash could have been resolved in other ways. Satan influenced him to take this specific method of getting cash.
Apr 15, 2008
