Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: College: Trying to keep girls out?

    Well, obviously, sexism is bad. But I think sexism happens to people subconsiously. In my school, girls vary widely, personality-wise. They just do what they like, and hang out together. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    The disabled argument makes no sense. If that's reason to kill a fetus, then that means that we should blow up Saint Jude's, homeless shelters...the list goes on. Unless the ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    In regards to abortion, who has the authority to decide? The pregnant woman? The pregnant woman and the man who got her pregnant? Doctors? Nurses? Congressmen? What gives those people ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    SilentButSure You know perfectly well what I meant by "prevent". It reduces the risk. Happy? "If it ain't broken, don't fix it." Good point. But this isn't "fixing" it. Think ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writer's Temperament

    Well, I am a grammar freak. Maybe that's why I always forget to capitalize pronouns that refer to God. Anyway, I don't think I was born to write. To be ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10 It sounds very interesting and unique. The only thing that I didn't like was that you had these two seperate stories, but they show no signs of linking. Chris ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Can we please stop talking and just call Pizza Hut?

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Oh, no! Circumcision! My whole life revolves around this! Come on, circumcision isn't that big, scientifically speaking. It's basically the choice between HIV prevention and a "better sex life". And ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling

    I agree with shotgun, text messageing only. Or IMing, I guess. But not on emails or in speech. Then it's just annoying.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    I'm going to bring up a different point. Let's look at a scenario. John and Sarah are going to have a child some time in the next week, most likely. ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Where did the Dinos Go?

    I've always wondered about that, and I eventually started just believing Nate's point, that God's days are much longer than our's, so they could've died out before Adam and Eve ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Nobody can follow it to the letter. But Mormon's go against a number of basic, basic princibles. The Bible SPecifically states that there is only one God, but they believe ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    singerofthenight, it would take a while to explain. Basically, they call themselves a denomination of Christianity. They are based of of Joe Smith's story about an angel and some magic ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    Guys, if you look up any reliab;e surce, it'll tell you that Christianity is a monotheistic religion. In other words, we believe in only one God. Mormons go against this ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Mormons Christians?

    That's not true. As we have specifically stated, mormons flat out deny certain things in the Bible. They don't follow it, they use what they please and deny what they ...

    Apr 16, 2008


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13