Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, we are the dominent species on the planet. I'm not saying that the unique abilies of animals aren't any good, but our intelligence surpasses them. See what I mean?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    OverEasy, that doesn't make sense. Unless she was raped or something, she had sex of her own free will, and the child was a result. How is that not fair? ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested in other people's suggestions for a good feature.

    Hi! I hope you love this site as much as we all do! Welecome! Now, you can post a basic idea in the writer's corner -- a plot summary, if ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    Well, we believe they are wrong, thus we don't believe that those are perfect. However, to them, their religion is perfect. Perfect is all about what you want in something, ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    I am against Oprah. Now, if she were another religion and making referances, I might click away from the channel, but I wouldn't be unhappy. It's her right. But the ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, the tribal people kill them because otherwise they'd starve to death.\ Which also would go perfectly with my beliefs on abortion: Don't do it unless you are endangered by ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    As I always say, tolerance is letting people be wrong. So, while I don't agree with others on their beliefs, I don't go all "you must convert of you will ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Surreal Well, let's just say for a minute that monkeys are humans. I highly doubt that we are killing them now anyway. When was the last time you ate monkey? ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    OverEasy, those are attached to us. Urine and saliva aren't part of our body because they aren't attached and leave the body easily and when you want them to. Fingernails ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, that's where we disagree. I don't think it is part of our body because neither is even really attached to us. They're made to leave. Just like a fetus. ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevermind

    I actually really enjoyed this. One thing that I'm not sure about is the jump. You swaped from these two guards and an escaped criminal to kids at an orphanage. ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Nevermind

    I enjoyed this. I, too, thought that it was more of a medievil time period because of the coin thing. Condsider changing that. One other thing: The actual escape. You ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Well, yes, we must also teach them to use proper protection should they have sex. That is a very good point that I skipped over.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    We aren't exactly debating how to fix it, but I will offer a few suggestions. My particular favorite of the ideas you offered was the last: Provide education on how ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    So, basically, because of the fact that without her, there would be no baby, it is her body? That doesn't make sense. That would mean that I am still part ...

    Apr 21, 2008


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang