Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Saviour Of Dust

    Alright...I'm stepping out. This is new to me, so...we'll see what happens. Hopefully I won't humiliate myself. Stanza 1 The final line has 1 too many syllables. I recommend taking ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Single Entries vs. Long Entries

    My own opinion? Put the novels in the advanced critique section. It's why I haven't gotten a lot of reviews - I'm picky about the title and it's "snag", I ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Oblivious charaters-

    Sometimes, it's frusterating, and sometimes, it works. The key is that the character shouldn't look like the biggest idiot on the planet. Also, it can't kill reader suspense.

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where does my story go?

    Here's a basic guide to figuring out where your story goes: If it could have happened in the past, it's historical fiction. If it could happen now, see the next ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Only who can prevent forest fires?

    Let's see... Well, if you say "you", you're wrong. If you say "me", you're wrong. On top of that, "me" would be grammatically wrong in the sentence. Therefore, the answer ...

    Feb 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Round 22: God vs. Satan Satan beats God over the head with his enormous bible that was written over 20 years, but God uses his awesomeness to resist and beats ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Chime Endlessly

    Hello! I'm thunder, TD7, whatever you want to call me. I'll be you critic for the few minutes before another person jumps on board with reviewing this. First chapters can ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you name your things?

    We named our GPS direction thingy "Mildred" because it sounds like an English name and the thingy has an accent. We named my dad's car "Dora". Why? It's an explorer. ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    You basically brought the baby to life, you should take the responsibility to have the baby. This is my exact standpoint. It seems that some people would rather become killers ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Shredder

    What do you critique? I can critique lyrics, fiction, scripts, and photography, with the following exceptions: -Horror -Romance/Chick lit -Fanfiction(depends, actually. Tell me what it's based on, and

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Is Amniel crazy?

    I'm afraid that I will now have to transport you to the math hallway in my school, which is pale enough to be an insane asylum. *spots chainsaw* Never mind.

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What does a frog say?

    I usually say "ribbit"

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Death or rebirth?

    I very much prefer happy endings. However, I always love it when there's a happy ending with lots of suspense before it. Therefore, I say Lydia's idea, but she survives. ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Literary Magazines?

    YWS actually has a page for that: You can probably track down a magazine that works for you.

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: New avvie!

    It's not thunder, but I'm happy with it. I always [s]celebrate[/s] drag myself through February, as it is my "bad book month", where I read bad books on purpose. The ...

    Feb 10, 2009


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia