Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    I'll rephrase his example...why eat the McDonalds Happy Meal when Chicken Alfredo is only a few feet away? The Happy Meal will give joy, yes. But the Chicken Alfredo will ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Commando also is making a point...God is so much more than the simple ideas you put down. Galtea, I don't really understand what you're saying...you say that bad things happen ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    God gives us enough pleasure. I have no need for the things you mentioned. We can, of course, be joyful through togetherness and friendship. No issues there. But the thing ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which is better and why?

    That's true. We should put the reqable energy colecters in places where they collect the most energy. I agree with you there. We just need to use as much hydroelectric, ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    Galatea, that's also true. I was saying that he is closer to the referee than the clockmaster because he is active in our world. The punishing thing is where I ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Which is better and why?

    Lots of wind, hydroelectric, and solar energy first, to cut down on the use of energy that actually requires us to use something. Our primary source should be nuclear. I ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God: Clockmaker or Referee?

    I'd say my idea is closer to referee. The thing I don't agree with is the immidiate punishment thing. God doesn't take action right away, usually. But nobody gets away ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Here's a horrible one: Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. No offence, JK Rowling.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you know where the local magazine that talks about any deals that restaraunts have is?

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    We did live in a perfect world. Sin. Sin is the answer. God gave us a perfect world, and sin got us kicked out. That is why there is suffering. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    Gahks: We are all sinful, but not to the degree of terrorism. Sin originally wasn't in the world, the Satan came in the form of a snake and gave humans ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Round Characters and Appropriate Dialogue

    I can tell you, character development is one of the hardest, but most important parts of your story. Good, realistic, and relatable characters can sell your story in an instant ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    Heidigirl: One, sorry I didn't reply to your comment for so long. The whole "you don't feel anything after death" thing just doesn't work in my mind. You're just kind ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Well, I understand somebody thinking that. I don't agree with you, but I understand what you're saying.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    bubblewarapped, here's the verse: John 14:6: Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Yes, different denominations ...

    Apr 25, 2008


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings