Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Alright, the pregnancy does go on both sides, but that depends on your intention of the pregnancy. Because we are debating teen and premarital sex, I highly doubt there will ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    If it makes you happy, doesn't make anybody else unhappy, and it's not a sin, by all means, go for it.

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Yet another question on "Why doesn't God make the world perfect?" I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Sorry about that. This question being asked over and over ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    I don't think it's wrong when someone doesn't have sex, therefore I don't see how someone can think it's wrong when I do. ...wait, what? Not doing something is never ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Indevor-a band story

    Sometimes, I think about writing a band story, but I keep thinking that it'll be too boring. Remember to actually have a conflict that is present throughout the book, like ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Won't him working nights get in the way of your "realtions"?

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunetly, the armor was made of newspaper.

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    ((Demeter, I think you're thinking of "Ever Ever After")) Walk On-Reba McEntire

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Battle!

    I will not give in. You could never defeat me. You pathetic n00b.

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Makes me think of person and has something to do with their ancestors. Very nice, 8.5/10 Unchained at Last

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Allyson: Will you stop talking about your stupid French Class! Nobody cares! Daniel: Allyson, seriously, let him talk about his French class. Elizabeth: I speak fluent Italian. Allyson and Daniel: ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Without Him

    I really liked this! One suggestion of mine is to put verses 1 and 2 together as one verse, then do the same for verses 3 and 4. I felt ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Addiction

    It's not that drug addicts don't deserve to be punished, though. After all, you can't be addicted to something if you haven't ever taken it of your own free will ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    New point: You're seventeen. Would walking around your school pregnant be *mildly* embarresing for you? And leaving school when you start to look pregnant doesn't work.

    May 4, 2008


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena