Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I was not refering to the parents of his girlfriend. I was refering to the church group, the you get it? You seem to think that people not letting a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: The Unchained Melody

    Upadted May 6, 2008. I marked the chorus, verses, and bridge in the song. I made a few minor changes verse 1, the chorus and verse 2 are still the ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Actually, the verse that turns Christians against gays actually says the men should not lie with other men. In other words, he doesn't want people to act on their homosexuality.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I notice that some of the arguments have included stating that porn is a safe way to release sexual tension(or something along those lines). Read this(please don't be offended by ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I just thought of this on the way home from church. Should pornography be declared illegal? I think that it is a definite evil in our society. One might argue ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    That's true. We are down to opinions. I don't really see us getting anywhere.

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Elizabeth: No! The molucular chemcals in cocaine can begin infatuating you brain even after you only do a few repititious trials of the material! Allyson: Shut up! Daniel: Translation of ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A person who likes to sing by the sea(sea-lah) and is 7 years old. Thunder_dude7

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    As long as humans continue to sin, the world will not be perfect like it was in the Garden of Eden, and that's that.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    You have specifically acknowledged that you can change into different people. Just a rule of thumb: If you would get married if you didn't not want to, then you can ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Sex interests are one of those things that you ask your partner when you realtionship starts to get serious. When you say "I will never get married", you mean that ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    Cup :D KLS Last letter must be last.

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Addiction

    Doctor Kitty No, because they had no say in their impairments. Drug addicts did have a say in their actions the first time they did drugs, before they got addicted.

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hedonism

    An action that hurts a person or animal. God included.

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    My last sentence shows exactly why we aren't in a perfect world: God gives us a world as perfect as we are. Theoretically, if humans were all perfect, the world ...

    May 5, 2008


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind