Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    OverEasy, ignore what I said earlier. It's nothing. I think we've worked out way to opinions now. I don't think we're getting anywhere.

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    God can't force you to change. That's the only limitation to what he does. He will not, ever, control a person's actions. With that in mind, let's add on to ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    The Bible says not to lust. Yes. Naturally, we won;t be able to completely rid our lives of lust. But we can do everything in our power to lessen it. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Periwinkle, good point. Maybe making it illegal is overkill. Let's switch the debate around a bit: Is viewing pornography wrong? Meep, it doesn't have to hurt everybody who uses it ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    idle muse Looks like I have to explain this AGAIN. Think of God as a shepard. Yes, cliche' example, but bear with me. We are the sheep. If one of ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Just as some people who do drugs don't see any harm being done. If something can hurt a person, much less enough people to where a multitude of books and ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Humor of Sanctum

    "You have encountered your math teacher, who lunges at you with an impossible problem!" Mine would be: "You have encountered Thunder_dude7, who lunges at you with...uh...thunder!"

    May 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Crimson posted a link on another forum. Thanks to her!

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Well, your dad's addiction hurt nobody else in any way. Unless you count that somebody else had to make the coffee. Unfortunetly, is the only anti-pornograhy resourse I have access ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    But see, before I began recovering, I did behave differently. I began taking any opportunity to humiliate other people, and I became a jerk. Now, I'm an outcast at school ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    What saddens me is that people who refuse to accept Him will not be able to join Him in heaven. Can you blame us for trying to save them from ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Well, gay couples would still creep me out, but I would tolerate it.

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Err... thankyou? For once I am not sure how to react to something. I have no idea how my not being sexually repressed is a weird thing. I simply don't ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Breaking Rain

    Actually, I really liked this! My favorite parts had to be the chorus and the bridge. The progression from breaking rain to a broken sea was very interesting, and the ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Suzanne, that's all good, I understand your reasoning. Thank you. If you look at the confession, it says nothing about their reaction to the first time he saw it. The ...

    May 6, 2008


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats