-
Re: Polyamory
idle muse That verse you quoted was completely out of context and wrong. If you look at the new international version of the Bible, that verse says this: If he ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube
I'd like to attack those freaks...why do that? That's it...they get...the evil stare! :evil: Moderator: Please don't post so many emoticons! One will suffice.
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Polyamory
I don't like it. Polyamory, I think, is wrong because it says "Oh, this woman alone isn't good enough. I need a couple more." I think that having a relationship ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
Did you read the rules for this thread? (Seriously, read the rules)
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunetly, the teachers were assasinated instead.
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Hi!
Funny, I like thee same things that you like. Very cool. Just to celebrate a member so similar to me... PARTY! :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
I wouldn't like it, but I'd tolerate it.
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?
If God loves everyone why can't we. Love isn't one, plain thing. A love for a family member is different from the love of a spuse or love of a ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Politics
I wasn't directing my comment at you, it was at harrypotterbooklover. So, if that was flawed, why did he get elected again? Never mind, ignore that, let's go back to ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunetly, this had no affect because nobody knew what "tenure" meant.
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Questions Only
What's the pizza place's number?
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Fly
Oh...yes, I did mean "spread our wings". My bad. I do have a tune, butit does change a little, I'll work on that.
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Fly
I actually prefer this song to my first, The Unchained Melody . I really should do a fun song next... Fly (Verse 1) I still remember that day When we ...
May 10, 2008
