Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Good question. I'm extremely lucky to live in a really good neighborhood, public school-wise, but if I lived a little further north, I'd be in one of the worst in ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I like that idea. Then you won't accidentally go to a porn website. My friend was reaserching for a project, and he just went to :shock: I suppose my main ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    OverEasy: Well, that either means she was cheating on one of them, in which case she really shouldn't be with either, or the whole "get to know them as friends" ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Hmm...that example really makes you think... I suppose that the death penalty is justified when the criminal does anything worse than killing somebody. That makes sense. However, if they killed ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Overeasy, those are examples of who I would put in a VERY high security prison for life.

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    I understand what you're saying, Overeasy, but we are debating the morals or polyamory, and I really get annoyed when, because of this, I am considered intolerant. idle muse, with ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Should I call it and check?

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    *finds cell phone* What's their number?

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I still think that my point holds. It is completely possible for a person's morals to completely turn around. I know it happened when I visited a prison. The death ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    idle muse, people have specifically stated that the Bible "is not a valid source of an argument"(or something along those lines). Therefore, we set it aside. Also, I like how ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    I suppose my main target here is internet pornography. I just hate it so much.

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Where's my cell phone?

    May 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Elizabeth: No coffee for me, nutrients in it, like caffine, can addict a person after only a few repetitious experimental samples of the coffee. Daniel: Liz says that coffee is ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    The thing about the Bible, we are allowed to disagree on certain things. We are allowed to think that something God says is right to be worng. However, we are ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    Exactly. I completely agree. That's why I'm taking Home ec. I want to be able to cook something healthy instead of driving over to austin grill.

    May 10, 2008


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe