Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    bad :) :twisted: Heehee...If I didn't already delete that message, I'd reply to it now...

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Salt

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    *calls* May I have a lot of pizzas, all large? Can you make those these flavors: Cheese Peperoni Sausage Vegetable Hawaian Will you plese hold on? What other flavors would ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    ((Uh...I think that translates into about 2 million dollers...)) I would buy some new games for my Wii, download some games online, put some in the bank for college, buy ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will you please be quiet while I call them?

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Elizabeth: I think that your religion isn't based on your family, but what you belive and/or practice. Daniel: You done with the money for the others, Liz? Elizabeth: QUit calling ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Woah...I live in the best school system in America? I knew we were pretty good, but I didn't know that. It's nice to know that. Also, it turns out that ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I didn't say that you favored it's use constantly, I apologize that it may have seemed that way. I completely agree with you. In fact, I'm pretty sure that self-defense ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    Look. Bullies use ANYTHING against their target. If it isn't "normal" or "traditional" as one might call it, they will use it against you. They will use the fact that ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    I never really appreciated all the schools I went to until now. Compared to you guys, mine are pretty sweet. Which makes the fact that the county next to us, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    ((I'm going to write this one out. I'll do one on each Character, if you don't mind)) Elizabeth "Finally, I don't have to put up with this," Elizabeth said as ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Daniel: I've only got enough money for the three of us. Sorry. Allyson: Eh, who cares? Let's go. Elizabeth: We need to get money for them. Maybe there'll be an ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Polyamory

    Look, society is against it because it isn't "normal", and really, bullies will use anything against their target.

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Which is exactly why the death penalty isn't abolished yet: The majority favor it, thus it isn't abolished. I don't want it abolished, I just want it to be used ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    By "anything worse than killing somebody", I meant, for example, torturing somebody before killing them, or killing them in an inhumane way. Killing a person instantly with a gun? Prison. ...

    May 12, 2008


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest