Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Exactly! I completely agree here. The death penalty can be used, but only in cases like OverEasy mentioned, where they show no remorse whatsoever. If they truely regret what they ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im having some trouble finishing my book =/

    There are a ton of different ways to go about handling it. I'm not fond of writing short stories because I just love the characters so much, I HAVE to ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    Hehe. Whoops. Didn't think about the locket thing. I'll have to switch that up a bit. See? Your thread was useful! Doesn't accomplishing something feel good?

    May 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    OK, I was suddenly inspired while I was going through the threads in the fatasy fools usergroup, and I came across a thread explaining things about elves, when I came ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Would You Go With Me?- Josh Turner

    May 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Allyson: I don't know what you guys are talking about, but please, SHUT UP! Daniel: Let's talk about something else before she massacres everybody here with her biscotti. Elizabeth: I ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    My bad! OK...uh... Your character has been in prison for a while and has just been freed. What do they do?

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Walking After Midnight - Patsy Cline

    May 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    Because chliches are always the same old thing, and nobody likes to read about them anymore. *** Why is the sky orange?

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I've heard that some people favor Clinton dropping out of the race. I do not agree, and it isn't because I'm a Clinton supporter. You see, her struggle to get ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I agree with Rubric. It isn't always "we kill him or he kills more people". Life in prison is a perfectly good sentence here.

    May 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would steal Hannibal's scisors. What would you do if you foundout that your crush hated you?

    May 15, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Daniel: Here you go *gives Elizabeth biscotti* Elizabeth: Thanks. One sec. *Hits Jake with biscotti* Daniel: Why'd you do that? Elizabeth: He called me Liz. Allyson: Oh, for-

    May 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Yay! Somebody agrees with me! I think that God did create Satan, yes, but I believe that He created him to "oversee", if you will, the area set aside for ...

    May 13, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop