Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you think I'm phychic?

    May 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Endangered Species

    That reminds me of another idea: the "buffer zone" as I call it. Basically, the cattle land is not touching the prarie dog land. Instead, there is a small strip ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    That's true as well. You just made me think of the Bourne Identity series...I'll do what I can to try and avoid that. I think this is turning out a ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Endangered Species

    I learned in class recently of an issue I think we need to get rid of: Some people think of prarie dogs as pests. Their holes can hurt cattle and ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    The point on taxes taking care of prisoners does make me think. Reminds me of a tie in class where we learned that our taxes are going to both poisening ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's tool kit

    For physical items, you've got it just about right. I have both notebooks where I write down little ideas that come to me, and binders, where I store chapters of ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do we need literature?

    You mean a need for poetry, books, ect? I think that, for me, I need writing because it's an escape. I write fantasy mostly, and it's like retreating from the ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I think the purpose is to get rid of the person so they don't try anything funny anymore.

    May 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm very familiar with the Bible, so my mind immidietly makes me think that it's refering to something forbiden. I'd read the blurb on the back. Rage of the Banished

    May 17, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Daniel: *singing well* Someone left the cake out in the rain! I don't think that I can take it, 'cause it took so long to bake it, and I'll never ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A person who likes to travel, but always is home before dark(thus DAY tripper). Playsgarfield (My email address)

    May 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    Capitalism helped cause the great depression, which in turn caused world war two (though obviously there were other factors at play). The Great Depression was caused by 1) The stock ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    Hmm...thanks. Your right, it could get boring without actual conflict. As for the fire shield thing, I came up with an idea to expand it into a series, and that ...

    May 16, 2008


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh