Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexual relationships in universities

    Well, I don't approve of sexual relationships if you aren't married. As for a non-sexual relationship...you mean with teachers? Well, I would tell my own child no. As long as ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Sleep. If they woke me up, I would gripe until they threatened to attack me. Then I would listen to my ipod while they were playing. What would you do ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Monkeys. Why do I have this weird force that stops me from writing anything?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    Kill all the terrorists. You know, Osama Bin Laden, his minions, Hillary Clinton... What would you do if you got all Fs on your report card?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Vibrations. Why are mountains so tall?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Pizza guy, will you please give us our pizza?

    May 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Yes! Finally, somebody who agrees with me! I support the war in Iraq as well. For your reasons, as well as this: If we pulled out now, all the deaths ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    I have a couple of friends who have switched religions. I think that your religion is based completely on what you believe. If you don't believe in God and Jesus, ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Will you guys please shut up while the pizza guy drives here with our pizza?

    May 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I favor McCaine because I took an online test that compares your views to various candidates. McCaine matched up more than the other major candidates. There were others who were ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Emilie is a young, blond girl, likely wearing her hair in a ponytail. She has green eyes, and loves reading and history. She hopes to critique books as an adult. ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New idea

    I've come up with some more ideas. First, some of his peers make fun of him for his strange mix of types, and he finally decides to go to the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Confused

    May 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is pride a fault or a virtue?

    I think that what OverEasy is talking about is what I would call self confidence. Nothing wrong there. Pride, however, I think, is a fault.

    May 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    ((Uh...you add a WORD. Not a sentence. I'll just start where you left off, but don't add a sentence anymore.)) Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble ...

    May 19, 2008


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf